You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A device was removed from my account without my permission or knowledge. What are my options to locate the phone

A device was removed from my account without my permission or knowledge. What are my options to locate the phone

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 7:44 PM

3 replies

Feb 4, 2021 10:25 AM in response to jerrett128

This happened to me too, my phone fell in the pool and quit working so I took it to a repair guy. He couldn’t fix it but my iPhone 7 stayed signed in and I could still see where it was last active ( the phone wasn’t backed up for 2 years) but recently I noticed that I could see iMessages that took place 2 months before said incident. Now my old iPhone isn’t showing up and I’m worried.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.