You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My calendar

Yesterday my calendar had problems and it continues today. A different screen appeared within Calendar and I can’t get back to the main calendar

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 8:56 AM

Have you tried to force close the calendar app? See this, How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support If it is something else, please try and explain exactly what you are seeing, or provide a screenshot. If you provide a screenshot, make sure you mask any personal identifying information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2021 8:56 AM in response to Easyaspie69

Have you tried to force close the calendar app? See this, How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support If it is something else, please try and explain exactly what you are seeing, or provide a screenshot. If you provide a screenshot, make sure you mask any personal identifying information.

My calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.