You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panic fatal error occurred over and over

Hello everyone, i've found myself with a weird problem shut down on my Macbook Air mid 2017

As soon as I start using my Macbook Air (checking mail, YT or Stream videos, Skype, a super normal use as you can read) it suddenly shuts down.

I live in a town where our average weather is 28º with 60-70% humidity. I point this out since the problem started here and looks like when I go to a different colder and dry city the issue stops. I'm not completely sure if its a hardware or software thing.

Here you can see the report. which for my user level, I can't really understand. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Ixbalam

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 9:33 AM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2021 2:12 PM in response to blamalb

Hi there blamalb!

It sounds like your Mac is experiencing a kernel panic. We'll give you a few pointers that will help you resolve this issue.

Let's start here: If your Mac restarted because of a problem

If you continue to have this issue after following these steps, let's get you in touch with a support Advisor. Reach them here: Get Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Panic fatal error occurred over and over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.