You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring non-iTunes purchased music into my iPhone 12

I used the iCloud to transfer all of my apps, data and music from my iPhone 7 to my new iPhone 12...or so I thought. The only songs that transferred over were the few songs that I purchased through iTunes. None of the songs or playlists of music that wasn't an iTunes purchase transferred over. I have been searching the Apple website without any useable solution...Does anyone have a process that can be used?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 3:41 PM

BillB333 wrote:

I used the iCloud to transfer all of my apps, data and music from my iPhone 7 to my new iPhone 12...or so I thought. The only songs that transferred over were the few songs that I purchased through iTunes. None of the songs or playlists of music that wasn't an iTunes purchase transferred over. I have been searching the Apple website without any useable solution...Does anyone have a process that can be used?

Well how did you get those non purchase music to your iphone 7 the first time - you synced with itunes and the process is still the same click here Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2021 3:41 PM in response to BillB333

BillB333 wrote:

Well how did you get those non purchase music to your iphone 7 the first time - you synced with itunes and the process is still the same click here Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Transferring non-iTunes purchased music into my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.