You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two Questions Re: Mail after downloading Big Sur has changed

1)After downloading Big Sur all my folders in Mail have been moved, the favourites at the top, followed by sent folder, and bin. Down the bottom is the inbox folders and exchange folder etc. How do I move these to appear back on top?

2)The little blue icons in Mail are too small for low vision, this is the same for finder folders. I've tried changing this through settings, accessibility and changing the contrast however these still remain incredibility tiny. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 5:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 6:55 PM

You can ctrl-click on a Mailbox and add it to Favorites, or you can click the + button on the right side of the Favorites header and add mailboxes along with the consolidated (All whatever) mailboxes.

2 replies

Two Questions Re: Mail after downloading Big Sur has changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.