You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crash on iOS 14.3

I have not been able to access any apps (except for Apple apps) on my phone for the past hour, running on iOS 14.3 I have tried rebooting, and reinstalling the apps but the problem persists. Reinstallation failed too and won't even install the apps at all.

The iOS was updated about 2-3 weeks ago when it was first released and I didn't have any issues then. Also I noticed sudden battery drain hours before the apps crash.

Is there anyway to fix this? I can't even access the Gmail app or WhatsApp at all.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 11:36 AM

6 replies

Jan 12, 2021 8:04 PM in response to DayanaFiqa

So after a few days of the phone working fine, I am now seeing that some of my apps are crashing again. Again reinstalling and offloading does not fix the problem.

Currently, some of the usual apps i use work, and I tried opening up all the other apps i have, a lot don't open at all and crash.

I'm afraid if I do a hard reset like before, all the apps will stop working.

I read over at reddit that i might have something to do with syncing with a mac mini (coincidence that I did as well?).

https://www.reddit.com/r/ios/comments/kqs8yi/all_3rd_party_apps_crashing/

as of now, It's looking like I have to do a factory reset again and NOT do any syncing to my desktop after the initial restore to keep it from getting the same problem again.

How do I get Apple support / developers to notice this annoying bug?

Apps crash on iOS 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.