You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everything is extra large on the screen

Everything is extra large on the screen of my iPhone 12 pro max and I tried so many different things to get the phone to even turn off. Nothing worked...I had to wait a good 15 minutes and tried the full reboot process and it finally worked. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? I JUST BOUGHT THIS PHONE!!!!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 14

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:04 AM

Hi mamava,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand the display of your iPhone is zoomed in. We'll be happy to help.

You may have the accessibility feature of, "Zoom" toggled on in Settings > Accessibility > Zoom. If this feature is on, let's turn it off: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2021 7:04 AM in response to mamava

Hi mamava,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand the display of your iPhone is zoomed in. We'll be happy to help.

You may have the accessibility feature of, "Zoom" toggled on in Settings > Accessibility > Zoom. If this feature is on, let's turn it off: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

Everything is extra large on the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.