You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just bought used iPhone but it has imfibd my phone on it how can I get it removed.

just bought a iPhone but I didn't know that it had find my phone. How do I remove it

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 7:19 PM

2 replies

Jan 9, 2021 7:35 PM in response to Terrygl23

You don't. Unless you can get the previous owner to remove Activation Lock, you are the proud owner of a 100% useless phone. Apple won't help you. We can't help you. No one but the owner who put the lock on the phone can help you.

If they won't or can't, either get your money back or recycle the phone responsibly, it's worthless.

See this user tip I wrote about used iPhone's --> https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250001038

Just bought used iPhone but it has imfibd my phone on it how can I get it removed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.