You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods don't have sound below 60% volume

i got my airpods less than a month ago and i can't hear anything below 60% volume. i've tried the "turn volume down while music is still playing" strategy and it didn't work. any help?

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 12:46 PM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2021 12:10 PM in response to k.rgc

Hello k.rgc.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing issues with your AirPods. Specifically, you're unable to hear any sounds when volume is adjusted to 60% or below. If so, we' like to look into this issue with you.

If you pair your AirPods to a different device, does this specific issue continue to occur or is this isolated to one specific device? We do have a couple of helpful troubleshooting steps we can recommend. You can try to reset your AirPods and clean them as well. The links below can guide you:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods

Reset your AirPods

If you do confirm this issue is only occurring on one specific device and you're using an iOS device, you'll want to make sure you install any pending updates. Keeping your device fully updated can help resolve various issues and also help with performance:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Feel free to keep us posted. Best of luck.

Airpods don't have sound below 60% volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.