You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment methods

I'm trying to remove all my payment methods but everytime I try it says I have an active subscription when I don't. Then when I try to add a card it says it's not within the card expiration dates when it is.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 5:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 5:48 AM

iCloud extra storage?

For any problem about your payment info, I suggest that you contact iTunes Store Support team, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2021 5:48 AM in response to CiaraSmith0082

iCloud extra storage?

For any problem about your payment info, I suggest that you contact iTunes Store Support team, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Payment methods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.