You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed calendar not populating on iPhone

Hello all!

I have subscribed to a calendar, which has populated to the iCal on the mac but it's not showing up on my iPhone.

I see it listed under "subscribed calendars" and it is 'checked', yet the calendar events are not showing up. I have updated to the latest software, and restarted the phone.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 5:30 AM

Hi there and thanks for your reply.

When I go to "Today" and "Inbox" it says "No Invitations"

When I am in the Calendar app and click on "Calendars" my subscribed calendar show up there with a check mark, but no events from that calendar are populating.

Any advice?

3 replies

Jan 15, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Meghan001

Meghan001,

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing that update. Are you noticing this behavior with your iCloud account or a third party email account? If the calendar subscription is with iCloud, let's follow these helpful steps: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Also, on your iPhone let's go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > select the email account for the calendar subscription > toggle off, "Calendar." Then, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone and toggle on, "Calendar" for that email account. Let's see if you're able to view the calendar subscription.

Please let us know if that helps.

Cheers!

Jan 14, 2021 7:13 PM in response to Meghan001

Hello Meghan001,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're not seeing a calendar subscription on your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

To ensure the calendar you're subscribed to appears in the Calendar app of your iPhone, let's follow these steps:

1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on, "Calendar" down below which is located between, "Today" and "Inbox."
  3. Verify that a checkmark is selected for the calendar subscription you'd like to appear in the Calendar app.

From there, see if you can view the calendar subscription.

Best regards.

Subscribed calendar not populating on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.