You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find Siri on the Settings at all. Can someone help me?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 8:59 AM

Hello 11Victoria11,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to locate Siri in the Settings app of your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

We recommend to verify that there's no restrictions for Siri on your iPhone. To verify that, please go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps > Siri & Dictation. You want to make sure that, "Siri & Dictation" is toggled on.

From there, you can go to Settings > Siri & Search and access the settings for Siri. Please let u know if that helps.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 17, 2021 8:59 AM in response to 11Victoria11

Hello 11Victoria11,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to locate Siri in the Settings app of your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

We recommend to verify that there's no restrictions for Siri on your iPhone. To verify that, please go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps > Siri & Dictation. You want to make sure that, "Siri & Dictation" is toggled on.

From there, you can go to Settings > Siri & Search and access the settings for Siri. Please let u know if that helps.

Kind regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.