You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i move music to icloud?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 8:15 PM

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

"If you subscribe to Apple Music*, you can turn on Sync Library to access your music library and music that you've downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices."

*I think Apple also still offers Match which also does what you want, and at a lower price, but they are heavily pushing people to use Apple Music instead and Match is almost never mentioned in their documentation anymore except here:

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2021 8:15 PM in response to mvbranch

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

"If you subscribe to Apple Music*, you can turn on Sync Library to access your music library and music that you've downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices."

*I think Apple also still offers Match which also does what you want, and at a lower price, but they are heavily pushing people to use Apple Music instead and Match is almost never mentioned in their documentation anymore except here:

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.