You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Menu Bar Issue

My date and time in my menu bar look like a faded grey color. It kind of throws me off and I don't know if its some kind of macOS big sur bug. Is there a way to fix this? (I can't seem to show a picture. I've tried the tool bar in the in the bottom menu where it says "Image Insertion". But it doesn't allow me to choose the picture I want to show.)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 5:46 AM

DSiles00 wrote:

My date and time in my menu bar look like a faded grey color. It kind of throws me off and I don't know if its some kind of macOS big sur bug. Is there a way to fix this? (I can't seem to show a picture. I've tried the tool bar in the in the bottom menu where it says "Image Insertion". But it doesn't allow me to choose the picture I want to show.)

Click the date/time holding the Option key.

This is how you activate do not disturb (or throught the new control center)

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2021 5:46 AM in response to DSiles00

DSiles00 wrote:

Click the date/time holding the Option key.

This is how you activate do not disturb (or throught the new control center)

Menu Bar Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.