You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire? Thats my question

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 4:15 PM

3 replies

Jan 16, 2021 4:05 AM in response to ravenandrews40

OK and I have a other question for what I’ve been looking online about this let’s say there is a update for logic Pro X right and let’s say for the old update that you have a file for your recording and because of the issue that you have to do an update for the logic Pro X for what I was reading is that you have to save your file onto a flash drive or external hard drive so that the information doesn’t get ease For your file is that true because I don’t want it to have more issues

Jan 16, 2021 4:15 AM in response to ravenandrews40

Also another question I’m just curious let’s say I don’t know someone is selling logic Pro X but it’s 10.5 but the thing is for my software update it’s 11.1 even if I get the software application and I put it onto my computer and because of the fact that it is a lower update version will it still be able to work on my MacBook it literally states in the description 410.14.6 or later 64-bit so will this still be able to work on my computer

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.