You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil

My Apple Pencil is connected to my IPad and it’s a 1st Apple Pencil. However, although it is connected, the Pencil will not charge at all. I bought it today and was disappointed to find this. I’m extremely disappointed especially with how much I paid to get it and it will not work. My iPad is up to date as well. It’s a problem with my Pencil not charging.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 11:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Well, if you already tried (to no avail) to follow ALL the steps provided in these support articles:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

and/or:--> Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery - Apple Support

return that pencil where you bought it, and have it replaced, or ask for a refund.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2021 12:26 AM in response to Rickycxv

Well, if you already tried (to no avail) to follow ALL the steps provided in these support articles:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support

and/or:--> Charge your Apple Pencil and check the battery - Apple Support

return that pencil where you bought it, and have it replaced, or ask for a refund.

Regards

Giulio

Apple Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.