You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I access my iTunes music from my old pc on my new iPad

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 4:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 5:07 AM

Assuming that your Music is already present in the iTunes library of your PC, you’ll need to ensure that the iTunes Application is first updated to the most recent version.

On your PC, from the Start Menu, you should find Apple Updates - from where you can update any Apple software already installed on your PC.

When uo-to-date on your PC, simply connect your iPad to any of the PC’s USB ports; your iPad should be automatically detected after a few tens of seconds - after which, you will be able to synchronise your iTunes Music Library with your connected iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2021 5:07 AM in response to SuzeeBee

Assuming that your Music is already present in the iTunes library of your PC, you’ll need to ensure that the iTunes Application is first updated to the most recent version.

On your PC, from the Start Menu, you should find Apple Updates - from where you can update any Apple software already installed on your PC.

When uo-to-date on your PC, simply connect your iPad to any of the PC’s USB ports; your iPad should be automatically detected after a few tens of seconds - after which, you will be able to synchronise your iTunes Music Library with your connected iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.