You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you restore a deleted app from iPad Pro

I accidentally deleted an App from my iPad Pro. Can I restore that App?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 7:13 AM

If what you need is the data in that app, there are 2 ways, but one depends on how you deleted the app.

1 - Restore the iPad from a backup you have of a point earlier in time.

2 - If you deleted the app but decided to maintain it's data on the device, you can simply reinstall it and it should open just as you left it. If you removed the app AND the data, the only way is the first one, otherwise it's gone.

If you don't need the data, you can simply reinstall it from the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2021 7:13 AM in response to jdip101

If what you need is the data in that app, there are 2 ways, but one depends on how you deleted the app.

1 - Restore the iPad from a backup you have of a point earlier in time.

2 - If you deleted the app but decided to maintain it's data on the device, you can simply reinstall it and it should open just as you left it. If you removed the app AND the data, the only way is the first one, otherwise it's gone.

If you don't need the data, you can simply reinstall it from the App Store.

Can you restore a deleted app from iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.