You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad minimum volume is still MUCH too loud! Can this be fixed, or how do I complain to Apple?

Suddenly the lowest possible volume on my iPad is nearly deafening! On a recent Zoom call I couldn’t believe there was no way to turn down the overall volume more. I reduced the max volume slider to 75 but there still way too loud. Please put back the master volume slider!

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 12:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 12:45 PM

You can probably download a volume limiter, and when you want it even quieter you can turn it on to what you want. But what i usually do is scroll down from the top right for the control centre and i adjust the volume myself on a very low setting.

1 reply

iPad minimum volume is still MUCH too loud! Can this be fixed, or how do I complain to Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.