You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my Apple TV on my new LG Smart tv?

I just bought a new LF smart TV. How can I set up my Apple TV +?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 1:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 11:26 PM

If your LG TV is one of these models

Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

then it will have the Apple TV app pre-installed, or downloadable from the LG Content Store.

Then open the Apple TV app, sign in with your Apple ID account that has the subscription, and enjoy Apple TV+.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV+ gives you access to Apple Originals.

The Apple TV app gives you access to (1) iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent); (2) Apple TV+ channel by subscription; (3) other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2021 11:26 PM in response to Sidney41

If your LG TV is one of these models

Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

then it will have the Apple TV app pre-installed, or downloadable from the LG Content Store.

Then open the Apple TV app, sign in with your Apple ID account that has the subscription, and enjoy Apple TV+.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV+ gives you access to Apple Originals.

The Apple TV app gives you access to (1) iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent); (2) Apple TV+ channel by subscription; (3) other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.

How do I access my Apple TV on my new LG Smart tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.