You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to transfer videos from my iPad to PC but I can't find the video

Their connected through a USB cable and the video I'm looking for is saved in the iPad and not in iCloud.

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:55 AM

Files stored on iPad are not directly accessible via a cabled connection between iPad and a PC.

You will need to install the most recent version of Apple iTunes for PC - from which it is possible to exchange data/files with your computer. More information about iTunes functionality can be found here:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows 10 can be obtained from the Microsoft Store. For Window 7, iTunes can be downloaded from from the Apple website:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2021 3:55 AM in response to Sawey

Files stored on iPad are not directly accessible via a cabled connection between iPad and a PC.

You will need to install the most recent version of Apple iTunes for PC - from which it is possible to exchange data/files with your computer. More information about iTunes functionality can be found here:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows 10 can be obtained from the Microsoft Store. For Window 7, iTunes can be downloaded from from the Apple website:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

I'm trying to transfer videos from my iPad to PC but I can't find the video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.