You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge

So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-

my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.

ill charge overnight in the case, I’ll check to see the left and right are both charging by checking the percentage on my phone. The next day I unplug the case and the headphones and leave it next to my exercise bike. When I get home to workout the left earbud is at 0%!!! How can this be!? They just charged at night. They weren’t even touched throughout the day. What is going on? I’ve only had these for about 6 months and super disappointed. I bought these becusse I was having an issue with my old beats not holding a charge and always being dead when I go to use them (but they were 6 years old!)

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:00 PM

Mictebbs Said:

"Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge: So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.{"

-------

Request a replacement: Contact Apple Support

Beats Repair and Service - Apple

1. Go Here: What’s happening with your Beats by Dre?
  2. Select: Battery, Power, & Charging
  3. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2021 3:00 PM in response to Mictebbs

Mictebbs Said:

"Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge: So I’ve scoured the questions and this is somewhat different-my left earbud of my beats pros WONT hold a charge.{"

-------

Request a replacement: Contact Apple Support

Beats Repair and Service - Apple

1. Go Here: What’s happening with your Beats by Dre?
  2. Select: Battery, Power, & Charging
  3. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Beats pro headphones left headphone won’t hold charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.