You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reinstall apps

I see no link to 're-install' apps.

My Affinity Photo is playing up and I thought it would be useful to reinstall it. But the app store just says 'open'. Do I have to delete the app first?

Thanks

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Deleted, reinstalled, app remembered all previous settings including problem!! Affinity are hopefully investigating. Problem was simply that I could not paint on a blank layer. Occasionally not on mask either.

also at first Affinity’s advice on reinstalling via Apple store was incorrect which explains original question. Thanks and issue closed here.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2021 2:55 AM in response to Dah•veed

Deleted, reinstalled, app remembered all previous settings including problem!! Affinity are hopefully investigating. Problem was simply that I could not paint on a blank layer. Occasionally not on mask either.

also at first Affinity’s advice on reinstalling via Apple store was incorrect which explains original question. Thanks and issue closed here.

how to reinstall apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.