You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In app prices on app store

Why are there so many different app prices but you can’t read what they’re actually for as the column is too narrow. It’s driving me crazy I would like to know how much the apps I’ll going to cost with the in app prices before I download the app not afterwards. Thanks

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 8:42 AM

4 replies

Jan 24, 2021 12:08 AM in response to Dah•veed

Thank you for replying and hopefully I’m going to be able to post the screenshot that I’ve done? As you can see there are several prices and every single one of them tells you what app they are for but then gets cut off before the full explanation. I just don’t understand why there are so many prices and so many seem to be the same. I thought maybe it was the phone screen size but the information is exactly the same on the iPad as well. I have tried looking on the developers website but that isn’t exactly full of information either as to what various apps are for.

I look forward to hearing from you, in the meantime stay safe and stay well. Have a good day and thank you 😊

Jan 24, 2021 3:37 AM in response to Dah•veed

Thank you so much, for my first time on this website you have been brilliant! Yes you’re right doesn’t give very much more information but at least I know it’s just all duplicate? Not quite sure why so many of the prices show up like this on the App Store here, but they all seem to do it? Once again thanks very much, have a great day stay safe and well 😀

In app prices on app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.