You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I somehow add comments to my spreadsheet page when I print so it is all on one page?

Numbers app. I want to print my comments at the bottom of my spreadsheet on same page. Is this possible?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 6:56 PM

nsert a text box by clicking the Text button in the toolbar, then move the text box where you want it, drag the handles to resize it, and enter your comments.

Whether it'll fit on a single page when printed depends on the size of the table plus the size of the text box compared to the dimensions of the print space on a page, set by the (paper) sheet size and the margins.

Pressing command - P will take you to the Print Setup mode, where you can see what fits (and where it fits), snd, if there is extra space, where the table and txt box are placed on that page.

Regards,

Barry

PS: To exit Print Setup mode, click Print (which will take you to the Print dialogue) or Done (which will return you to Edit mode, where you can make some adjustments if necessary.

B.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2021 6:56 PM in response to Conduell

nsert a text box by clicking the Text button in the toolbar, then move the text box where you want it, drag the handles to resize it, and enter your comments.

Whether it'll fit on a single page when printed depends on the size of the table plus the size of the text box compared to the dimensions of the print space on a page, set by the (paper) sheet size and the margins.

Pressing command - P will take you to the Print Setup mode, where you can see what fits (and where it fits), snd, if there is extra space, where the table and txt box are placed on that page.

Regards,

Barry

PS: To exit Print Setup mode, click Print (which will take you to the Print dialogue) or Done (which will return you to Edit mode, where you can make some adjustments if necessary.

B.

Can I somehow add comments to my spreadsheet page when I print so it is all on one page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.