You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have some problem with logging into my account in Apple Music

Hello! I have some problem with with logging into my account in Apple Music. I’ve been having there a paid subscription for more than 2 years and now I don’t have an access to my account, as I logged out from there and don’t know what Apple ID is linked to that my page, I only know my login.

Please, would you be glad to help me to resume an access to my account, I don’t want to loose all my tracks for the few years.

All the best

Marianna

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 3:59 AM

5 replies

Jan 26, 2021 1:38 PM in response to MariannaNikityuk

MariannaNikityuk,

If we understand correctly, you didn't lose your Apple ID that you use with Apple Music, but you're not able to log in to Apple Music on your iPhone.

• What happens when you try?

Go to Settings > [your name] > Media & Purchases to sign in (if you aren't already signed in). If you're already signed in, go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions to check and see if your Apple Music subscription is active.

This will help us isolate between your iPhone and your account.

To answer your question, not being signed in won't cancel your subscription, and you'll still get charged the monthly fee. If you want to cancel your Apple Music subscription, this article will help:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you're still experiencing issues with your Apple Music subscription or account, let us know which iPhone and iOS version you're using, and the answers to our questions above. We want to help!

Warmest Regards.

Jan 26, 2021 6:28 AM in response to MariannaNikityuk

Hi, Marianna.

We were sorry to hear that you’ve been logged out of your Apple Music, and it seems you’re not able to log in again. Were you logged out of your Apple ID everywhere on your iPhone, or just in Apple Music? You may be able to find your Apple ID account by going to Settings > [your name]. This article may also help you locate the email address you use with your Apple ID:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day!

Feb 3, 2021 12:01 PM in response to CarlAVII

Hello one more time.

Dear, would you be so glad to help me with my problem? I still not to have an access to my account in Apple Music, and today Apple has taken a monthly fee 4,99$ from my card, but I don’t have even possibility to log into it.

I don’t know what Apple ID is connected with that my account, as I had a few and now I have no idea what to do in this case.

Please, would you cancel my monthly subscription for that account? I would be very grateful to Apple Community, as I really don’t want to pay every month for account, in which I can not even log in.

That’s a link of that account:

Thank you very much for any help,

Best wishes

Marianna

[Link Edited by Moderator]

I have some problem with logging into my account in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.