You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain 🔋

The battery drains very, very quickly since I updated my watchos to version 7.2. In 4 hours the whole battery runs out, I have an Apple Watch 5

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 10:51 AM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2021 12:33 PM in response to Kamalkarimpoor

After any IOS or OS update I find that a few force restarts both your iPhone and your watch are needed.

First try force restarting your iPhone by whatever method your version calls for.  As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release.  Log into your iPhone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it.

Failing that I'd try unpairing the watch from your iPhone then pairing it back setting it up as new.

Battery drain 🔋

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.