You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam calls

I have been receiving a very large influx of spam calls on my phone. I continue to block the numbers however they keep calling from a new phone number. I also hate when I decline the call, it lets them leave a voicemail, as many spam calls are now doing that too.

I put my phone on do not disturb, however, once again, they leave a voicemail - even the robocall calls leave an automated a voicemail as well.

I am with Public Mobile - and they do not have an apps/software for this. I would like the option to reject certain calls and not have them bounce to my voicemail. Any further options for your iPhones? I have looked into some apps, but many reviews are making me feel they may not work well enough to bother.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 1:28 PM

If most of your normal incoming calls are from your bona fide contacts you can choose to silence unknown callers in Settings, Phone

yes they still leave voice mail but you don’t have to whack-a-mole them in real time.

2 replies

Spam calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.