You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received this message recently 3 times, although I have not changed my credit card. Could you please check if this email is the genuine message from Apple?

I have received this following message recently 3 times, although I have not changed my credit card. Could you please check if this email is the genuine message from Apple?

On 2021/01/26, we attempted to charge you for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information.Your account will be downgraded to the free 5 GB storage plan if we cannot successfully renew your subscription.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 3:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 4:22 AM

Harum,

Check it with the suggestions in here:

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is for real, fix the payment issue or contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

2 replies

I have received this message recently 3 times, although I have not changed my credit card. Could you please check if this email is the genuine message from Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.