You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am receiving spam messages in my calendar app.

Hello , i today suddenly started receiving spam messages on my calendar app .

it be like " today at 2:00 pm your iphone will be easy to hack for hackers ..etc" .

I understand nothing in technology and i am frightened that they're stealing my data , so my first question is will they be able to steal my data ?

i read many articles on how to get rid of it but nothing worked i am neither able to delete the calendar from the calendar app nor report it.

it is placed in the " fetch new data " category in settings and I can't delete it by any way , please help me i'm so concerned.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 5:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 5:23 AM

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

1 reply

I am receiving spam messages in my calendar app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.