You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows iTunes: iPhone disappearing after a split second

Hello there,

today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 Pro using my PC (Windows 10 64 Bit).

However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. Another time, it just stayed greyed out. The explorer opened up showing that it was connected though. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website version, but nothing changed. My iPad connects just fine though. I also tried restarting the Apple Drivers, but I didn't achieve any positive results.

Might you know how I could fix that?

Thank you in advance!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 6:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 7:40 AM

See About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and reset your trust settings. Unlock your device before connecting to USB and trust the computer when asked.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Windows iTunes: iPhone disappearing after a split second

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.