You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the macOS Mojave 10.14 update?

Hi all,

Maybe this has been asked before... but here we go...

I'm an a MacBook Air with High Sierra 10.13.6, and I want to update to Mojave 10.14.

The support/download page on this site has downloads for 10.14.1 up to 10.14.6... but I don't see the actual 10.14... and I have downloaded 10.14.6, and when I try to install it, I'm told "This update requires macOS version 10.14".

...so it looks like I need 10.14 before I can load up 10.14.6! ... So, the question is: Where can I get 10.14?

Thanks your your help.

David.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 9:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 10:01 AM

Updates get you from point to point. Upgrades get you from a major version of the operating system to the next (e.g. High Sierra to Mojave). Using the Safari browser, visit How to get old versions of macOS. Provided you meet the hardware requirements for Mojave, you will find a link to a full Mojave 10.14.6 installer in the Mac App Store that you can download to your /Applications folder.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2021 10:01 AM in response to DavidKelly1701

Updates get you from point to point. Upgrades get you from a major version of the operating system to the next (e.g. High Sierra to Mojave). Using the Safari browser, visit How to get old versions of macOS. Provided you meet the hardware requirements for Mojave, you will find a link to a full Mojave 10.14.6 installer in the Mac App Store that you can download to your /Applications folder.

Jan 27, 2021 10:41 AM in response to VikingOSX

Thank you for the reply... but it is of no help to me!

... the link you sent me (https://support.apple.com/en-bh/HT211683), I have been to already, and that allows me to download 10.14.6...

... which I downloaded earlier today... but as I mentioned original post, when I try to install that, I get : "This update requires macOS version 10.14".... so what I need is 10.14 (or is it called 10.14.0 ?)

... As was my original question; where can I get Mojave 10.14 ?

Where can I find the macOS Mojave 10.14 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.