You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am new to the iPhone experience. I am an elder. When I go to Mail, my gmail is listed, but when I tap it, the screen says No Results Found.

How do I access my gmail? I sign in with it, but when I click on it, I am told No Results Found.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 10:50 AM

If gmail is the only email that you use, you may want to consider using the Gmail app rather than the Apple Mail app. You can go to the App Store on your iPhone, tap the search icon (magnifying glass) at the lower right corner of the screen, search for gmail, tap "Get" in the result that says Gmail - Email by Google.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2021 10:50 AM in response to ImconfusedwhydoIneedacommunity

If gmail is the only email that you use, you may want to consider using the Gmail app rather than the Apple Mail app. You can go to the App Store on your iPhone, tap the search icon (magnifying glass) at the lower right corner of the screen, search for gmail, tap "Get" in the result that says Gmail - Email by Google.

I am new to the iPhone experience. I am an elder. When I go to Mail, my gmail is listed, but when I tap it, the screen says No Results Found.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.