You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird sounds and vibrator

Hello, just got my Iphone 12 Pro Max about month ago and it started making weird sound sometimes when i lock the phone the sound that comes from iphone isint original lock sound but its something bugget other problem is sometimes the vibrator vibrates like its hitting something it hapens when i tilt my phone at one direction but still its not making that weird sound every time anyone knows what should i do and what is the problem

Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 7:13 AM

3 replies

Jan 30, 2021 3:41 PM in response to Simas18

Hi Simas18,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 12 Pro Max! It sounds like you're hearing unexpected sounds and rattling from the device. We have some questions to clarify the sound you're hearing:

1. What part of the phone does the rattling sound come from?
  2. Does it only occur with shaking or when enacting certain behaviors?
  3. If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Try the above troubleshooting steps and let us know if you notice any change.

Enjoy your weekend.

Feb 1, 2021 11:15 AM in response to Simas18

Hi Simas18,

Thank you for sharing that information. Did the troubleshooting steps in the link change anything? If not, a technician would likely need to evaluate your device and present service options, if applicable. Find a store or local Apple Authorized Service Provider near you here - Find Locations.

Learn about iPhone Repair and Service options before your visit.

Take care.

Weird sounds and vibrator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.