You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 4 Battery Drain

My watch recently updated to watchOS 7.3 and now the battery drains incredibly fast...from full charge to 10% in less than 3 hours. I have not changed any settings and have not had this issue before. I’ve restarted my watch and phone and it has not resolved the issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 7:51 PM

4 replies

Feb 1, 2021 2:30 PM in response to cfatrain6

Hello cfatrain6,

Getting the battery life that's expected from your Apple Watch is important. There is a chance you may need to reach out to Apple via the Get Support website, but before it leads there try the recommendations outlined in the following article.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

If you continue to have issues after utilizing those tips you'll want to contact Apple for additional support.

Have a great day!

Feb 2, 2021 5:51 PM in response to cfatrain6

I'm having the same problem too. It's not until I updated my watch that my battery will go from fully charged to less than 10% within 3 hours. Resetting and unpairing doesn't work. Apple support just says they don't know what's the issue bc the battery diagnostic came out fine. Let's hope they release a new update soon

Apple Watch Series 4 Battery Drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.