You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call issue.... (phone number alway busy ‭on this device)

I can no longer get incoming calls on my phone without miscellaneously being interacted. I previously thought it was the a fault from the telecom service provider. Upon their checks- they said my number is okay & has no issue & hence, I try in on a different phone 📱 which I did any all calls were ‘coming in as usual’... With this device, of late, anyone who call’s me gets ‘number busy’ as a feedback as if I have blocked all contacts on the phone - However, I come to see notifications of these calls as ‘missed calls’ ...... It’s becoming frustrating as I like phone but it’s underproductive @iOs. Please! help.

Details of the effected iPhone S.E

Software Version: 14.3DX3W281ZHTVV

Modele Number: MP852KN/A

Serial Number: DX***TVV

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:11 AM

Everybody here only users of Apple products, no Apple employees. Make appointment at Apple Store, or Authorized Apple Service Provider to have it check out.

Similar questions

1 reply

Call issue.... (phone number alway busy ‭on this device)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.