You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print envelope

I know how to create ONE envelope.....one at a time. How do I create MULTIPLE envelopes (each envelope with a different address)?

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 7:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 9:21 AM

So you’re telling me if I have 10 hand written addresses on a piece of paper. And I want to create 10 envelopes with the addresses typed, I’d manually entering the name, street name, city & state. Pages does not have the technology to do this???? I have to enter one, print it, then change the address and so on? SHEESH!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2021 9:21 AM in response to VikingOSX

So you’re telling me if I have 10 hand written addresses on a piece of paper. And I want to create 10 envelopes with the addresses typed, I’d manually entering the name, street name, city & state. Pages does not have the technology to do this???? I have to enter one, print it, then change the address and so on? SHEESH!

print envelope

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.