You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 'Complete Series'

Hi,

I currently watch films and tv shows through Apple TV 4K and through the TV app on iMac (running Catalina). I can see by using Safari that the old iTunes Store offers complete boxsets of TV shows at reduced prices (West Wing, Start Trek and lots of others). These 'complete' box sets don't appear on Apple TV or in the TV app. For instance, individual series of Start Trek The Next Generation are currently advertised as reduced this week at £19.99 each. However, if I were to search for the 'complete' box set in Safari I can see that iTunes offers the complete box set for £35. Has anyone come across this and know how the content might be purchased? I feel like I am missing something!

Thanks all for your help.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 8:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 8:02 AM

Could they be different resolutions (e.g. HD rather than 4k)?

Do they maybe not include iTunes extras?

If these aren't the case, maybe try calling https://support.apple.com/en-gb/contact to see if they can help you get it at the reduced price

Hope you get it sorted

1 reply

Apple TV 'Complete Series'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.