You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to use adobe xd saying I need mac os x v10.14 but its not showing up on available updates?

Need to download adobe xd saying I need mac ox x v10.14 but not showing up to update. tried Big Sur but kept freezing. Just need it for project so any ideas how to get just the version xd needs?

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 11:28 AM

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

To install any of those now that you have installed Big Sur, you would need to download the installer and create a bootable USB installer. Then, boot from that and erase the drive completely.

Do you have a backup from prior to installing Big Sur? If so, what OS were you running?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2021 11:28 AM in response to e_gm3

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

To install any of those now that you have installed Big Sur, you would need to download the installer and create a bootable USB installer. Then, boot from that and erase the drive completely.

Do you have a backup from prior to installing Big Sur? If so, what OS were you running?

trying to use adobe xd saying I need mac os x v10.14 but its not showing up on available updates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.