You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on iCloud

I have a number of Apple devices, including a newer IPad Pro (128 GB) and an older iPad (13.0 GB). I also pay for 200 GB ICloud storage. I have almost 12,000 pictures. All of my devices are synced, so al, the pictures are stored in lo-res on all of them. My older iPad’s storage is nearly full and consequently is very slow in operation. I would like to take all the pictures off the older iPad to free up some storage, then use it for surfing and reading my ebooks. How can I clear out the memory, while still retaining the pictures on my newer iPad, iPhone and Mac. I went on iTunes and de-authorized the old iPad, but when I tried to remove pictures last night, it deleted them from both the new iPad and the phone. Can anyone suggest a way to accomplish my task?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 9:56 AM

See the "How do I turn off iCloud Photos on only one device?" section of Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Photos on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.