You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription charges

I have the Apple One subscription and I have 2 charges from a Apple one Subscription $20 and a iTunes subscription $15 but with the Apple One iTunes is included so I’m forced to pay 2 different subscriptions right now.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 5:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 6:10 PM

I suggest contacting apple and getting them to resolve the issue. There really isn’t anything you can do on your end. Personally I have had some issues with iCloud payments and there was nothing I could do but contact apple support because it was an issue on their end. Is it possible that the apple one subscription was just charged separate from Apple Music? Like did you pay the full price for each subscription?

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2021 6:10 PM in response to AmiraL711

I suggest contacting apple and getting them to resolve the issue. There really isn’t anything you can do on your end. Personally I have had some issues with iCloud payments and there was nothing I could do but contact apple support because it was an issue on their end. Is it possible that the apple one subscription was just charged separate from Apple Music? Like did you pay the full price for each subscription?

Subscription charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.