You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cursor problems with OS 11.2 and Numbers

The cursor started to go through the menus in the finder and the App Numbers on its own. This happened when entering the spreadsheet, which is huge. The cursor went to the right side of the spreadsheet and continued adding columns, scary. I have spent days entering data into this spreadsheet.

Since upgrading to OS 11.2, the spreadsheet has slowed way down, the number entry is about 5 cell behind. Weird.

Hope there is an update to fix this.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 3:09 PM

I'm finding Numbers to be much more responsive & my "wayward cursor" problems (it would double-click when I barely tapped it once, among other aberrations) to be improved in 11.2.

First, I suggest quitting & restarting Numbers. Then, if you're still having issues, restart your Mac again. If it's still a problem, try deleting Numbers & re-downloading from the App Store.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2021 3:09 PM in response to lancefrombishop

I'm finding Numbers to be much more responsive & my "wayward cursor" problems (it would double-click when I barely tapped it once, among other aberrations) to be improved in 11.2.

First, I suggest quitting & restarting Numbers. Then, if you're still having issues, restart your Mac again. If it's still a problem, try deleting Numbers & re-downloading from the App Store.

Cursor problems with OS 11.2 and Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.