You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the deauthorize all computers option in my account. I have not deauthorized all computers for with this option?years. Did apple do away

Recently had a computer hard drive fail. This had all data lost. Installed new drive and win 10. I am trying to deauthorize this old computer but obviously no longer have access to its credentials. I see that you can deauthorize all computers once a year. However when I go to my account this option of deauthorizing all computers is not listed. Did Apple get rid of this feature? By the way in the past I never tried to use this option. Thanks in advance

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:59 AM

Check again. You should see it under Account > View My Account...

tt2

1 reply

I do not have the deauthorize all computers option in my account. I have not deauthorized all computers for with this option?years. Did apple do away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.