You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I check my status on my phone external warranty provided by Apple?

I recently purchased on the Apple website my IPhone 12 Pro Max. Selected the additional warranty for damages on the cellphone. How can I make sure my the warranty is still active?

Please reach out to me for further instructions

Andres Gonzalez

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 11:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 11:11 PM

Please start here ➔ AppleCare and Purchase date Verification. You will be asked to input your serial number and then you coverage will be shown.

The above is one way to verify and the other way is right on your iPhone. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Limited Warranty : Here you can see the status of your AppleCare and Limited Warranty coverage.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2021 11:11 PM in response to Andres1994

Please start here ➔ AppleCare and Purchase date Verification. You will be asked to input your serial number and then you coverage will be shown.

The above is one way to verify and the other way is right on your iPhone. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Limited Warranty : Here you can see the status of your AppleCare and Limited Warranty coverage.

Axel F.

How can I check my status on my phone external warranty provided by Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.