You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio issues on iPhone 12 pro max

I still get considerable amount of volume over my Bluetooth speaker when I have turned it to 0 from my iPhone. It works fine for the phone’s inbuilt speakers, just the bluetooth speakers seem to be affected. My device is running iOS 14.4.

Control centre with audio over bluetooth:

Control centre with audio over phone:

Any help is appreciated :)

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 10:39 AM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2021 7:16 PM in response to P4nthaa

Hello P4nthaa.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that the volume from your Bluetooth speaker is still able to be heard though the volume control is at the lowest setting. We will be glad to assist.

First, make sure that you have the latest iPhone update:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Additionally, "If this is the first time that you tried to use the accessory, make sure that it works with your device. Some accessories only work with certain models of iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you aren’t sure, contact the manufacturer."

If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert

Next, Forget and re-pair the speaker to see if that helps.

"To unpair a Bluetooth accessory, tap Settings > Bluetooth, find the device you want to unpair, and tap the info button  , then Forget this Device. This will remove the accessory from the list of available Bluetooth devices.

To add the Bluetooth accessory to your device again, place it back in discovery mode and repeat the steps above to pair it."

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Audio issues on iPhone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.