You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get Mail for iCloud

I keep getting the message “cannot get Mail....no password provided for “iCloud”. Please go to Mail Account Settings & enter a password.” This is happening on my iPhone and iPad. At the bottom of the pop-up box it says “OK and Settings”. I select Settings & it doesn’t show me where I can enter my password. I assumed it was using my AppleID. I have the current iOS 14.4 on both devices. I would appreciate any help to solve this as I’m at wits end. My iPhone is the iPhone 11 Pro Max & my iPad is the 12.9 Pro....3rd generation & in the past this had worked fine on both devices.

Thanks.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 9:49 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2021 3:49 PM in response to MistyLady7007

Hi there, MistyLady7007,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're being asked to enter your iCloud email password frequently on both your iPad and iPhone. We'd be happy to help.

Based now hat you've described, we recommend using the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If iCloud Mail isn't working - Apple Support.

Best.

Cannot get Mail for iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.