You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery

since the last update, my battery is draining quickly. Did Apple try another update to drain our batteries to get a new iPhone again?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 7:07 PM

5 replies

Mar 15, 2021 8:16 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

i have an iPhone updated about a week ago in March 2021. It is updated to version 14.4.1. Since the update my phone drops charge in an hour or two. Yes I use a game that might use a lot of power. However, I had this game since last year and never experienced drain like this. I often travel and use GPS. I would hike mountains with the GPS on for two days and the charge was fine. My phone would work for hours without being plugged. Now it’s almost dead after only an hour of talking on messenger (which I always did a lot without dropping charge). It looks to me like apple is doing this on purpose. This is an iPhone 11, which I take care of. I was told to let it charge and it will fix itself. It didn’t. Fix it. I feel I am done with apple. My next upgrade I will switch to a different brand. Maybe a Samsung. I use the cell phone for only a few purposes and life of the battery is one of the most important aspects of it. This is ridiculous.

Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.