You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a screen message on my iPad saying thst my Apple ID and phone number are being used for iMessage on another device. What do I do?

I got a screen message on my iPad saying thst my Apple ID and phone number are being used for iMessage on another device. What do I do?

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Let's confirm that you only have your devices under your Apple ID.

On your iPhone, Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) : Scroll down and you will see all the devices signed with your Appel ID. Ensure that there is no unfamiliar device listed there. If you do see a device that shouldn't be there then tap on it and then choose Remove From Account and then change your Apple ID Password. If the device list is what you expected then all is good.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2021 10:10 PM in response to Jer-z37

Let's confirm that you only have your devices under your Apple ID.

On your iPhone, Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) : Scroll down and you will see all the devices signed with your Appel ID. Ensure that there is no unfamiliar device listed there. If you do see a device that shouldn't be there then tap on it and then choose Remove From Account and then change your Apple ID Password. If the device list is what you expected then all is good.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.