You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I let Mac update my MacAir and now it does not recognize my printer! No info is given to help me figure out how to fix the problem, it just no longer works. So glad I did not update the other 4 Macs I own and won't be. Anyone got any idea's?

So I let Mac update my MacAir and now it does not recognize my printer! No info is given to help me figure out how to fix the problem, it just no longer works. So glad I did not update the other 4 Macs I own and won't be. Anyone got any idea's or have any knowledge of a printer replacement program?

My non-updated Mac will still print which leads me to believe that it was the update. Sadly, this is the Mac I used for work and print from 99% of the time. I need it to work like pre-update.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 12:06 PM

You don't say updated & to what it updated to, or what printer it is.

Check the manufacturers site to see if they updated drivers to install.

Similar questions

1 reply

So I let Mac update my MacAir and now it does not recognize my printer! No info is given to help me figure out how to fix the problem, it just no longer works. So glad I did not update the other 4 Macs I own and won't be. Anyone got any idea's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.