You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got charged billing for an app

Hi I see a charge on my account. I could only think of the Calm app I thought I would try it out but knew it was out of my price range. I was having an inability to sleep. As I was recently given the news my mom is dying. I thought by deleting it before the one week trial would be fine. In fact it is something else I don’t really know what I am being charged. It was the last bit of money in my account . I actually don’t even have any money.

could you please refund me 647-468-6085 or call. I am being 100% honest of my current situation. - Sabrina

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 12:40 PM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover it, use the link in section 5.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. Most of the people who answer questions on these boards are other customers, not Apple employees, and cannot grant refunds.

(192034)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2021 12:40 PM in response to breeny

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover it, use the link in section 5.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. Most of the people who answer questions on these boards are other customers, not Apple employees, and cannot grant refunds.

(192034)

Got charged billing for an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.